Call for papers
Senior and junior scholars are invited to participate and present their research at the conference, in particular work that is related to the following themes:
Participants are also encouraged to submit papers for consideration on topics in the fields of:
1. Innovation and innovation policies at less developed regions
2. Global value chains and regional innovation systems
3. Smart specialization
4. Sustainability and regional innovation policies
5. Primary and traditional sectors and regional innovation
6. Cross-border and transnational innovation
7. Innovation, tourism and development
8. The role of Universities in regional innovation
9. New approaches to regional innovation and innovation policies
10. Public procurement and regional innovation
Participants who want to present their work at the conference have to submit a 250-word abstract before June 16th, 2017 (NEW DEADLINE). Abstracts must indicate the theme(s) to which they are related.
Decision for abstract acceptance is July 1st, 2017. Authors of accepted abstracts should register before July 20th, 2017 for early registration or before October 1st, 2017 for standard registration. Full papers must be submitted by October 20th, 2017.
Abstracts and full papers must be sent to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to invite a selection of papers of the special theme about less developed regions for publication as chapters in a book of a prestigious international publisher.